Hello I am a performance artist. This blog is what logs my current work as well as things that inspire me.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Nothing like school to get you back on your blog and posting!
So I haven't posted since 2010. I guess I will have to go in and fill the blanks a little. For a couple years I had to be even more anonymous than this blog already is. I felt like if you encountered my art in the real world you would experience it but that I should not post it for a while online in any capacity. I will now in 2015 go back soon and fill in the blanks because a lot way cooler art than the oldies has been being experience. Be patient it will take some time. I will be using this blog newly for a class so I will still try to keep it as if it is me speaking and not a lesson plan or textbook. But if my rants seem a little more focused note that this is probably why( somebodies prompt). I also have never really written much on this blog. For many years I was mad at my writing and mix of languages that never seemed to affectively give the message I was trying to get across. I am learning to embrace my mixed language much like my mixed heritage and and I am more accepting and proud these days. That said I don't care about your or anyone else fucking grammer this is my space and I choose to be incorrect. Here you will eventually see more y more mezcla. I am at a point in my life where more and more things seem to make sense. Intro to sociology class is definately helpful for that, thanks I am greatfull( this word looks better like this right! I am great and full!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment