Hello I am a performance artist. This blog is what logs my current work as well as things that inspire me.
Monday, May 4, 2015
Bruce Nauman quote
Bruce Nauman Quote-- “What
is it that an artist does when he is left alone in his studio? My conclusion
was that if I was an artist and I was in the studio, then everything I was
doing in the studio should be art . . . . From that point on, art became more
of an activity and less of a product.” I admire this quote because I am truly at the end of the day a performance artist but,,, everything I do from painting, writing, audio works, video, installation, sculpture and even the process of I believe is art. It may not all be finished works, it may not all be good or bad but I through the process of art making have cultivated it into existence and that must be a process I have the utmost respect for if I want to have courage and continuos desire for the creating of art works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment